Dr Niranjan Agarwal
Dr Shilpa Agarwal
- MBBS. DA (Mum)
- Consultant Anaesthetist
- Timing :7.30 Pm - 9.00 Pm [Mon - Sat]
- Mobile: +91-09820971497
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More
Only on Appointments.We have highly qualified doctor's at Salasar Nursing Home.
DR. NITIN KULDALKAR
Collection Timing : 6.00 Am - 5.00 Pm
DR. KHURSHED F. VAZIFDAR
MD,MACG,FICN,MED GASTROENTROLOGIST AND ENDOSCOPISTS
DR. GAJANAN SWAMI
DR. MUKUND ANDANKAR
DR. DEVENDRA D JAIN
DR. AJAY HARIANI
DR. MADHUSUDAN MAHESHWARI
What is Medical Insurance?
Medical Insurance is a hospitalisation benefit policy offered by both Public & Private sector general insurance companies. The policy takes care of medical expenses following Hospitalisation/Domiciliary Hospitalisation of the insured in respect of the following situations:
- In case of sudden illness.
- In case of an accident.
- In case of any surgery which is required in respect of any disease which has arisen during the policy period.
How we help you in your medical insurance?
At Salasar Nursing Home, we will prepare all the hospital documentations that are required for the settlement of your claim with the photocopies at free of cost. Our proficient and skilled staff will do all it needs to make sure that you get your compensation as quickly as possible.We have suspended cashless insurance claims as per the guideline of AMC till further notice. However we serve the cliental of Bajaj Allianz for cashless treatment.
Pathology Collection Centre
List of Testing Done at Salasar Hospital
|HB||BL. SUGAR - FASTING||VDRL TEST|
|PCV||BL. SUGAR - PO.LUNCH||WIDAL TEST|
|HB/PCV||GTT||SAL. TYPHI - IgM|
|CBC (HB, TC, DC, PL,||CHOLESTEROL||R. A. TEST|
|COUNT, INDICES)||HDL - CHOLESTEROL||CRP TEST|
|PLATELET COUNT||BLOOD UREA/BUN||HbsAg (AUSTRELIA ANTIGEN)|
|EOSINOPHIL COUNT||SER. CREATININE||HIV-I&II (ELISA)|
|RETIC COUNT||SER. BILIRUBIN||HCV|
|MALARIAL PARASITE||SER. PROTEINS||DENGUE IgM/G/NSI|
|MICROFILARIA||SGOT||M. P. ANTIGEN|
|CBC WITH ESR||SGPT||LEPTO IgM|
|CBC, ESR, MP||ALP||MANTOUX TEST (5/10 TU)|
|BLOOD GROUP||PHOSPHOROUS||STOLL ROUTINE|
|BLEEDING TIME||URIC ACID||URINE ALBUMIN|
|CLOTTING TIME||CPK-TOTAL||URINE SUGAR / KETONES|
|PROTHROMBIN TIME||CPK-MB||CSF ROUTINE ANALYSIS|
|PTTK||LDH||BODY FLUID ANALYSIS|
|GLYCO HB||AMYLASE||SEMEN ANALYSIS|
|SER. IRON / TIBC||SODIUM||SEMEN PROCESSING FOR IUI|
|CHLORIDE||FEVER PROFILE (CBC, MP,WIDAL)|
|DIABETIS PROFILE||GRAMS STAIN||SMALL BIOPSY|
|(FBS, PPS, FUS, PPUS)||Z. N. STAIN||LARGE SPECIMEN (1000 - 2000)|
|SMA 12 + 2||SPUTUM FOR AFB||FNAC (1000 - 1500)|
|CARDIAC PROFILE||URINE / STOOL / FLUID||VAGINAL PAP CYTOLOGY|
|LIPID PROFILE||CLULTURE & ABS||BODY FLUID CYTOLOGY FOR|
|L.F.T.||PUS CULTURE & ABS||MALIGNANT CELLS|
|RENAL PROFILE||BLOOD CLUTURE & ABS|
|H. T. PROFILE|
|WHOLE BODY PROFILE|
The Care you'll Receive
At the Salasar Nursing Home you'll be supported with a warm and friendly service to make your experience here as relaxed as possible; helping you to recover in comfort. Every patient who has treatment with us is cared for as an individual, and treated with respect, kindness and compassion at every step of their journey.
At the Salasar Nursing Home you'll find that our highly trained staffs conduct themselves with honesty, integrity and fairness in both their duties and their personal behaviour. Working alongside your consultant, and supported by staff trained in a variety of disciplines, our medical teams contribute to encouraging a fast return to normality in your everyday life.
Full 24/7 Support
Whether you may need admission urgently, or have an existing health problems, our team of consultants and medical professionals can deal with a wide range of complex medical and surgical problems. All our medical and surgical services are supported by our collaborations with highest rated pathological laboratory and state-of-the-art imaging center; combining the highest quality of nursing with 24/7 access to care specialists and support services.
Rest assured you are in the safest hands at The Salasar Nursing Home.
Patients and Family Rights
- Right to receive the best care medically/surgically indicated for the patient's problem regardless of race, religion, national origin or the source of payment for the care.
- Right to information on expected cost of the treatment.
- Right to be treated respectfully by all employees.
- Right to privacy to discuss health care issues with the consultant and the following examinations, procedures and treatment are kept confidential.
- Right to seek and receive all the information necessary to understand the medical condition and his/her clinical records.
- Right to select the doctor and your treatment.
- Right to understand and receive information on the payment of hospital bills in accordance with the policies of the hospital.
- Family or guardian has the right to tell us when something is wrong in the delivery of patient care.
- No patient will be subjected to any procedure without His / her consent.
- Patients have the right to bring to the notice of the managment of any problem or complaints with respect to hospitality, treatment an medications in the hospital through the suggestion box or directly by contacting the patient care services in charge, for cases including physical abuse or neglect.
- Provide complete and accurate information about your health, including present condition, past illnesses, hospitalization, medications, allergic history and any other matters that pertain to your health.
- provide complete and accurate information including your full name, address, home telephone number, date of birth, insurance carrier, and employer when it is necessary.
- Ask question when you do not understand what your doctor or other member of your health care team tell you about your diagnosis or treatment. You should inform your doctor if you anticipate problems in following prescribed treatment. Inform your doctor if you are considering alternative therapies.
- Comply with the NO SMOKING and NO DRINKING policy.
- Keep appointments, be on time for your appointments, and call as soon as possible if you cannot keep your appointments.
- Treat hospital staff, other patients, and visitors with courtesy and respect.
- Provide complete and accurate information for insurance claims and work with the hospital and physician billing offices to make payment arrangements.
- "GET WHAT YOU SHOULD" FROM THE DOCTOR
- For "Right Diagnosis And Treatment Give Right Information" To Your Doctor.
- Most Of us are scared when we visit our Doctor. Due to the suffering, pain and anxiety, we are not in the right frame of mind to communicate effectively. SAFE
- SAFE is a guideline for Effective Communication with your Doctor and facilitate Prompt Line of action.
- Help your Doctor to help you for Quick Relief. Take a brief of your illness when you visit your Doctor with respect to History, Own Assessment, Fears and Expectations.
- S:STORY - The story of your illness-the History.
- Tell your story in your own words in chronological order starting with the time you felt unwell, symptoms and present medication if any. A:ASSESSMENT-of your illness.
- F is your Fears of what you feel, are worried about what may happen to .
- You as a result of your illness. Are you worried this will affect your Ability to play Tennis? Work? Affect your future fertility? Is it Contagious?
- E is your Expectations of what you want from your doctor and Knowledge of the options available.
- Remember that your doctor cannot read your mind! The more you tell him, the easier it is for him to help you. SAFE will help you do so.
F:FEARS-about your illness.
Today i got discharged from salasar nursing home.The treatment was very nice .Doctors and nurses take good care of the patient.Cleanliness is there in the hospital.No trouble of mosquitoes.I was very happy here and i just felt like i am at home.Thankyou doctors and nurses.
Salasar Nursing Home is good here doctors & sister are also very good taking care for their patience.Thanking You
Thank you Doctors & Nurse
Today at 26/10/14 i got discharged from salasar nursing home.The treatment given by doctors and the staff was very good.All the staff were co-operative.I feel homely.
The service of the hospital is very good,Doctors are well experienced and very good.Nurses are good.Thanks