Salasar Nursing Home-Surgical-Laproscopy-Endoscopy Centre
Association of Medical Consultants, Mumbai (AMC)
AMC Mumbai was established in 1972 by a small group of energetic active and concerned medical consultants from distant suburbs who often assembled and animatedly discussed their common problems. Over the years, the immense need rose for an organisation of this nature and the Association grew rapidly. It is now one of the fastest growing Associations of Specialist Doctors in Mumbai and boasts of membership strength of 7515 Medical consultants.
AMC represents Consultants practicing at corporate and non corporate Tertiary care referral Hospitals (both Government and Private) and individual Consultants practicing through their own consulting rooms, Clinics & Nursing Homes spread across Greater Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane districts. It also boasts of 5 affiliate units in Maharashtra & Karnataka. It is recognized as a frontline Medical Organization and is an important opinion making body which addresses vital public health and professional issues facing the medical profession in general and medical consultants in particular.
AMC has effectively brought together consultants of various disciplines on one platform and aims to highlight and offer solutions to all the important day to day problems faced by consultants. For a practicing consultant, enrolling as our member has become equivalent to registration with the MMC. However it is not only the Doctor's issue which are highlighted by AMC but also other issues related to public health such as environmental issues, organ and blood donations. First aid workshops and medical camps & public awareness lectures are also conducted by AMC from time to time. The name of Association of Medical Consultants & its Logo are also patended. It is registered under Public Charitable Trust.
AMC has proactively launched a accreditation programme with FEQH and the Mumbai Chapter of QCI to propogate the idea of quality and safe standards towards patients care & health care establishments belonging to its members are certified after auditing them for the prescribed standards. This activity not only ensures adoption of quality standards by its members but also promotes safety measures for patients and therefore goes a long way in providing quality healthcare to patients.
Forum For Enhancement Of Quality In Healthcare (FEQH)
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization FEQH was established in 2006 under leadership of Mr & Mrs P.P.Gadgil.The mission of FEQH is to:
- Validate the performers in healthcare.
- Motivate them to continually improve and adhere to Standards.
- Assist society, Insurance Companies, Corporate in selecting healthcare providers.
- Involve all stake holders in developing quality healthcare.
& the vision of FEQH is to:Take Healthcare to new heights where by society should look at it as "A Safe Neighbourhood Clinic". The logo registered for this purpose is "Cliniq 21st".
Objectives of Accreditation:
- Create minimum / optimum / Excellent Standards for healthcare delivery in terms of infrastructure and equipments.
- To follow standard operating procedures for health care delivery.
- To assist Doctors in creation of a safe and infection-free environment.
- Assist society, Insurance Companies, Corporate to select quality healthcare providers.
Professional competence of medical professionals and their decision of referral practice and clinical judgment in managing patients are out of purview of this standard.For every certified member, complete details like, facilities available, timings, contact details, doctor's profile, accreditation details, and photo gallery is provided. You can take a virtual tour before you visit the doctor. This is a unique feature.
Cliniq21st has the following characteristics and if you find any missing please write to us to enable us to look into the matter.
- Strict infection control. This will benefit patients most in terms of shorter stay, faster recovery, and lesser complications. etc.
- Patient health record.
- Adequate equipments, and all, well looked after, accurate and in working condition.
- Periodic check of OT. Operatory for infection control.
- Continual training for doctors and paramedical staff.
- Committed to social responsibilities.
- Adequate safely measures to avoid mishaps.
- Well prepared for any emergencies.
- Pleasant interior.
It's Patient First Initiative.